Our team see children and family members with a wide range of difficulties, including:
- problems with relationships,
- aggressive outbursts,
- insecurity and lack of confidence.
More serious mental health conditions include:
- eating disorders,
- oppositional behaviour,
- anxiety and depression,
- secondary conditions associated with learning difficulties and disabilities,
- trauma and attachment disorders,
- developmental difficulties.
We frequently work with:
- children who are adopted or Looked After
- children who are suffering the effects of neglect and abuse
- carers and adoptive parents.