At the Bridge Foundation we want a future where every person can feel secure about who they are and relate to others as fully and honestly as possible.
The Bridge Foundation is a charity where –
- Our diverse local communities find access to high quality counselling and psychotherapy
- People find a space to explore anything that causes mental or emotional distress
- Children, young people, adults and families find help from highly qualified and skilled staff
- Organisations and professionals find a space for learning and reflecting on clinical practice.
- A wider audience finds conferences and arts events which use psychoanalytic thinking to bring new perspectives to human experience
- Staff and volunteers find opportunities to develop their psychoanalytic practice within an innovative learning organisation
- Commissioners and funders find an organisation committed to evidence-based practice, accountability and sustainable social impact